Monday, June 8, 2009

Our routine

We have a routine. I assume everyone with a small toddler type baby either has one, or desperately wished they had one. Morning routine starts with Amina waking up sometime around 6:30 to 7am. This is my favorite time of the day, because it is my job to go get her from her crib, change her, and bring her to Krista. I get the morning smile.


Amina spots her bottle and realizes shes hungry, cries, and eats. I get ready for the day, make the coffee, drink the juice, eat the Wheaties. (oatmeal actually)

I then go back upstairs and play with A for a bit. Shes really playful in the mornings. i take her to maggs and that's my morning routine.



Fortunately, this summer Krista and i have had more free time on the weekends to visit friends. This past weekend we went to a wedding. being that our own wedding is a mere month or so away, we couldn't help but watch in awe and terror as we contemplated what was going on and how much we have left to do. Don't worry, Krista, it will happen, I'll be there.





Amina performed wonderfully as a precocious wedding guest.



She had a great time, even though we tortured her with shoes. She made friends. She laughed, she cried, she did terrible things to a banana.




No comments:

Post a Comment